Home > Criminal Injury > Criminal Injury Compensation Uk
kevin bolton solicitor accident claim expert imageKevin Bolton Solicitor

Call to discuss your claim
with me in person:

0161 8346776

Criminal Injury Compensation UK

If you wish to make a criminal injury compensation claim in the UK - you must do so via the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. Other organisations such as victim support can help with the emotional trauma following a crime of violence.

ACAL - Association Of Child Abuse Lawyers

The Association Of Child Abuse Lawyers is a company whose members are lawyers and experts with experience in dealing with compensation claims for abuse of children and the mentally handicapped. http://www.childabuselawyers.com/index.htm

CICA - Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority

The CICA is a government body set up to compensate victims of crimes of violence in Great Britain. On this site you can make an application online or see all the information you need as to how the criminal injuries scheme operates. https://www.cica.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=736,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Victim Support

Victim Support is a charity designed to help victims of criminal acts in the UK. http://www.victimsupport.org.uk/