Home > Legal Advice
kevin bolton solicitor accident claim expert imageKevin Bolton Solicitor

Call to discuss your claim
with me in person:

0161 8346776

Legal Advice - How To Receive Free Help

You can receive free legal advice form your local citizens advice bureau or from the CAB online advice service whether it be about an accident claim or a family matter.

Citizens Advice Bureau Online Advice Guide

Receive online advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau using the Advice Guide service. Click at the top of the advice guide home page to choose the country of the UK you wish advice in respect of - the options are England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cymru. http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index.htm

NACAB - National Office For The Citizens Advice Bureau

The National Office For The Citizens Advice Bureau provides help in finding a local CAB office and a link to receive online advice. Click on the Get Advice in the left hand menu and choose from the CAB in England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. http://www.nacab.org.uk/