Assault In A Club: Who Can I Claim Compensation From?

Find out how to claim compensation if you have been assaulted in a bar or nightclub in the UK

If you are assaulted in a nightclub, bar or on the streets, so long as the police are notified and you have a crime reference number you could be entitled to make a criminal injury compensation claim from the CICA.

Click criminal injury to see the page I have written setting out all the steps to claiming criminal injury compensation.