Hit And Run Car Accident: How To Claim Injury Compensation

If you are involved in a hit and run accident in the UK and the driver is not found or is uninsured you can still claim compensation

The MIB or Motor Insurers Bureau will meet the liability for the driver who caused the accident – even if the identity of the driver is not known (such as in hit and run accidents) or is found but does not have a policy of motor insurance.

Claiming from the MIB iscomplex and I therefore recommend you use a specialist RTA personal injury lawyer to make your claim.