Solicitor Wales: When to use a Welsh solicitor and how to find a specialist personal injury solicitor

If you have suffered injury in Wales you can use a specialist solicitor in Wales or in England. At present England and Wales have the same legal jurisdiction.

Sometimes you might wish to contact a local Welsh personal injury lawyer to help make your claim. Here you can see by area of Wales how best to find a local specialist.

Either select an image below to see our full article or use our Welsh personal injury solicitor index – setting out area names with a detailed article explaining how to find a local specialist.

Remember – use our online personal injury solicitor help to have your claim assessed online or arrange for a solicitor callback.