Solicitors Accident Compensation Claims UK Links Directory
The solicitors links directory will provide you with external links to authority sites whether you have suffered a personal injury accident in the UK or overseas or wish help from lawyers generally for assistance with all manner of legal problem.
Free online information sites for all manner of accident claim. Choose the personal injury type where you will find links to the information websites starting with a links index.
- Personal Injury Law Index
- Accidents At Work
- Child Accident Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Industrial Injury Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Road Accident Claims
- Slip Trip Fall Accidents
- Sport Injury Compensation
- Travel Accidents
The authorities that you claim from for injuries caused as a result of a crime of violence. Includes the UK and overseas.
- Criminal Injury Compensation Claims Index – In The UK And Across The World
- Criminal Injury Compensation UK
- Overseas Criminal Injury Compensation
UK citizens who have suffered personal injury whilst on holiday, traveling or living in Europe could need the help of an English speaking lawyer based in that European country.
- European Law Firms With English Speaking Lawyers
- France – English Speaking Law Firms
- Italy – Law Firms With English Speaking Lawyers
- Portugal – English Speaking Law Firms
- Spain – English Speaking Law Firms
Expert witnesses are instructed by your solicitor at different stages of your claim. These experts owe a duty to the court and give opinions based on the balance of probability (whether it is more likely than not that your accident caused your accident or injuries)
International law is used to determine where a claim can be made, who is at fault and what can be claimed when an accident occurs on an aircraft or sea going vessel.
UK citizens injured in countries outside of both of the UK and the EU could need the help of an international law firm with English speaking lawyers.
- International Law Firms With English Speaking Lawyers
- Australia Law Firm
- South Africa Law Firm
- United States Law Firm
The barrister and the solicitor – the two different types of lawyer that can help make a claim in the UK.
Official bodies that can help will all manner of legal issue.
Legal aid was once used to fund all types of personal injury claim. Now it has been withdrawn, but for a few special types of claim.
Legal information can be found in published books and online
Links to the Local Law Societies registering local solicitors throughout England.
- Solicitors In England
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire And Oxfordshire Solicitor (1)
- Birmingham Solicitor (1)
- Blackpool And Fylde Solicitor (1)
- Bournemouth Solicitor (1)
- Bristol Solicitor (1)
- Cambridgeshire Solicitor (1)
- Cornwall Solicitor (1)
- Derby And District Solicitor (1)
- Devon And Somerset Solicitor (1)
- Dorset Solicitor (1)
- Hertfordshire Solicitor (1)
- Kent Solicitor (1)
- Leicestershire Solicitors (1)
- Liverpool Solicitor (1)
- London City Solicitors (1)
- London West Solicitor (1)
- Manchester Solicitors (1)
- Middlesex Solicitor (1)
- Norfolk And Norwich Solicitors (1)
- Northamptonshire Solicitors (1)
- Nottinghamshire Solicitor (1)
- Plymouth Solicitors (1)
- Sheffield Solicitors (1)
- Surrey Solicitors (1)
- Sussex Solicitor (1)
- Warwickshire Solicitors (1)
- Westminster City And Holborn Solicitor (1)
Useful links to help you find local specialist solicitors in the different parts of Northern Ireland.
Links to local Law Societies in the different areas of Scotland.
Local Law Societies in the different regions that make up Wales.
The law in the UK can differ depending on the country in the UK.
We are specialist in personal injury law – but should you need the assistance of solicitors from another area of law, the links below should prove helpful.
- UK Law Firms – Listed By Area Of Legal Specialty
- Commercial Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Probate Law
- Residential Conveyancing
The Law Societies of the countries that make up the UK have a register of all the practising solicitors and their expertise.
- Law Society – UK National Law Societies Of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Law Society Of England And Wales
- Law Society Of Northern Ireland
- Law Society Of Scotland
Universities provide the academic training for lawyers before they are able to go on to get practical experince working in law firm’s or barrister’s chambers.