British Embassies Overseas: Helping you with overseas accidents

In the event of an accident abroad – how to contact and receive help from the British Embassies Overseas.

Many types of holiday accidents abroad will allow thus of a UK lawyer but some will require a lawyer from the country where your accident occurred. The British Embassy can often help finding an English speaking foreign lawyer for you to contact.