travel accidents

Travel Accidents: Help claiming compensation for injury whilst travelling in the UK or whilst abroad

Travel accidents can occur in the air, on the sea, by road or rail. Alternatively, you may suffer a personal injury whilst on holiday abroad.

The United Kingdom has laws in place to claim compensation in the event of an accident within its territory – in this article we provide the details of bodies for all manner of accidents types abroad.

For help with a compensation claim for an accident overseas – you might be able to claim using an overseas accident solicitor in the UK or use the British Embassies Overseas to find an English speaking foreign lawyer for foreign legal advice.

Online Travel Accidents Solicitor Free Help

Some claims for travel accidents that happen overseas can be made from the UK others may have to be made in the country where the accident happened. Either way we offer a number of free online / telephone solicitor help options so you can ask a question, have your claim assessed or just discuss the options available to you.

Official Travel websites

ABTA – Association Of British Travel Agents

ABTA is a travel association that represents the interests of both travel agents and tour operators in the United Kingdom. The majority of holidays – package or independent travel – are organised through ABTA members.

ATOL – Air Travel Organiser’s Licence

The Civil Aviation Authority requires UK tour operators selling package holidays which include some form or air transport to be ATOL registered. ATOL protects you should a tour operator go bankrupt. This web page explains about ATOL registration and the protection it provides.

travel accidents overseas

Travel Accidents Overseas

Civil Aviation Authority – Travel Accidents In UK Air Space

The Civil Aviation Authority is the UK’s independent authority which regulates transport by air in the United Kingdom.

CPT – Confederation Of Passenger Transport

The CPT represents the interests of the bus and coach tour industry.